Our Creators

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some New Free wallpaper designs

Sorry for not updating so much the last few days to say sorry I have two new wallpapers for you I hope you enjoy.

Purity

From the corrupt caverns in my soul from the deepest depts. At the fountains of my desires lay the purity within my blood lies its curse it is not something you can enjoy nor can we share the same it is the cleansing of the soul through violent overture blood spilled on the floor and the cutting of a knife open your wounds bleed for me and I shall bleed for you in my purity

RED

Colour of wine colour of love, lust and all your lies colours in vain colours insane colour of red what can be said about you, you hide in love but exalt yourself in the horrors of the flesh you are yet unknown and hidden by our lust. You violate humanity you cause our own demise Oh red what are you doing so surprised colour of velour colour of warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment