Our Creators

Friday, March 27, 2009

Free Funky Wallpapers have got a few for you today

I have had some old designs which was on My face book account but which I never added on the blog So for today I will upload a few for you I hope you enjoy

What’s your Vibration?
Simulate the whole nation can you feel the tremble and frustration so what, what’s your
vibration.

Flowered

I have Dined in days and smiled on other I have died in days and lied in another windows halls and fames desires and cheap tricks pleasures and forgiveness all the flowers I have does not cure my faded heart or sulking in my mind the pain of rejection on a daily remorse and night that bleeds the swords out of my eyes the violent seeds of night planted in my hindsight rejected for my sanity or killed for my vanity my distraught your diffusion my hole hearted neglecting infection sacrifice yourself to me or do not be as am the wound of the world the hate that storms the day I have to bury my hurt each morrow and yield it at the floor when you’ve entered I hide my hate and anger inside the cage it surfaces only at times yet never enough I should free it and be one with things I have to hide to fit in flowered within and outside the flowers are the things in front of that which I hide the rose for blood and dread hate and regret the end of days are not said

Cargo’ed
Carried in vain in every hole you can find the more the merrier the less to distort the message will falter on the way to the world the diaries are gone and dead the envy of evil has descended into a pocket full of bliss the roses is dead the letters are hidden the games begun the sun has forgiven forget me the owl of time forget me the sands of your rivers the divines of your minds were all forgotten lost and rotten

No comments:

Post a Comment