Our Creators

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My evil wallpaper

Yeah it seems like things are really bad lately as most of the wallpapers end up being slightly evil I have to say sorry I am working on some others as well which will be less evil and hopefully have a little sunshine on them but for today I have made a design I call the essence of evil It is rather evil but have a look and let me know what you think

The essence of evil


Conjurer of hate disgust raiped and ruined stolen from the minds of others destroyed for years to come Lost once but know yet found again with this unnatural wisdom of blood my brain explodes to the visions of blood and anger poisoned by a polluted universe ruptured by the scale of nothingness around us. Evil have rejoined its forces with the night And poisoned our entire world alone. Squirm of regret hatred poisons our children’s beds nowhere to be found is good it’s just too bad you aren’t too. Alone in the dark hidden away what has this day done for me but slay. Look back at the spoils of yesterday, No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment