Our Creators

Monday, March 23, 2009

Left eyed regret

So hello guys sorry for not giving any designs lately our internet was down and only came back up yesterday so I haven’t really designed much but today I am back and I hope you enjoy this is a little distorted image of what goes on my head on a general time I hope you enjoy it

Fire Water Burn

Your skin invite me for a meal your wondrous caress enslaves me to the best I have dreams of your fear and wonder at your disgust you have enthralled me with dispassion your anguished eyes I have suffered for far to long to die at your hand again never will you give in to me nor will I to you forbidden regrets and long, long rests what time can we make and what desires burn freely in the event of slumber and deaths embrace suffer eternally human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment