Our Creators

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brain tissue sublimation of the day

So for today I have a small very quickly done little piece of artwork I call it brain sublimation tissue that is with all the negativity in the world today I suppose a general alternative guy like me brain should look like by now I hope you guys enjoy it

Brain tissue sublimation


Twisted scarred and left to dry are you still wet inside, Do you feel the loss off my mind, can you heal my hurt can you deprive me of my own self-righteousness and keep me a stain Oh my lost memories for the grief of these days all boiled out and left to die, I take a preview of the end I have wasted the beginning what sold is old and forgotten what’s said is numbing my rotten heart and soul I have begun to weaken my guard and the walls are caving in again I started with sunshine and end in rain Oh my brain my brain Tissue sublime glued to the bottom of my shoe I trample my emotions every day I hurt my soul again and again and again and some more to the end be with me hold my hand lets fight this war together we stand yet I am alone I face my own fear my own release your pleasures my disgusts I have to redeem myself to take away the pain and said it so true another day is bleeding without you I call in vain to the willow so true hiding my forgiven sins I cannot forget myself I cannot forgive me how can I lead this brain away like a child that’s born who never sees the dark I wish to hide my brain away in an Ark of gold and diamonds true to bad it fell through.

No comments:

Post a Comment