Our Creators

Monday, February 9, 2009

Free Wallpapers are back sorry for the long delay

I have been very busy and our computers have been giving us some hassles. So I am back well I have only two designs to upload today which I have done some time ago.
My First design for today was one of my first ever attempts at making wallpaper designs. I called it the liar of the succubus a nether emotional hole where the deceive-stress lies and takes her unknowing victim.

Liar of the succubus
Haunting wallows darkening of the night yet such a jewel lies beneath and thus beseeches me how do you lay up your guard against thee. Taken astray in your dreams tortured and taken a ride what shall you do if she ever to find you hide in your sleep or be the warrior then their attempts will falter beyond your dreams out of night look into your loved ones eyes and bring back the light

No comments:

Post a Comment