Our Creators

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hectic day

Well I have to say today I have outdone myself with capturing my emotion in one quick image. Thanks to my tattoo bog (http://tribaltattooflash.blogspot.com) for the most upper layer and I have to admit that this just clinched it for me.

My image deals with a certain amount of hate, pain, anger, loneliness and just a clean feeling of sadness. Don’t worry I feel better after I saw what I have made. So I call it murderous it is definitely a piece of art for the alternative personality. So enjoy watch out for the next post I am going to try and capture the serenity in light.
Murderous
I am feeling all down out and strung to the floor what is this pain do I feel can I hurt anymore I saddened by my retire hurt by my mind what is this that lays before my eyes.
Shed no more not a drop nor a tear within you the monster hides that I fear

No comments:

Post a Comment