Our Creators

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Face off Wallpaper

So sorry for not writing in some time but here we go I was a bit sick but better now.
For today I have a relatively disturbing yet exciting wallpaper design I have conjured up.I call it the Face of and it is the skin that is peeled once you meet your true self or your inner being. It’s like melting of two realities together to make one super realistic image of your being.
The skins fading it tears wide open your eye looks into mine we are not the same but yet we are one we move together and fall alone but joined in sadness and in pain we are one for this entire thing split but joined my soul my mind entwined to belief and disgusted within my own relief. Functional insanity distorted my own reality

No comments:

Post a Comment