Our Creators

Friday, January 16, 2009

Platform of Telecommunication

Well, Well, Well, What a fitting heading for today our telephone lines are down at the office so that means no Mail, No MSN, No Internet, No Telephones Nothing So I have designed a page background yesterday that sort off signifies the whole motion of technology and telecommunications etc, As you can imagine I did do this for my work as I am in the whole IT industry thing but isn’t it strange how a simple thing like a Telephone wire or rather in our offices case a couple of telephone wires can set your day back to such an extent. I have become so accustomed to have internet at work at home it is like a part of me If I want to know something I quickly check it up what ever. Now I have just one question about the Internet don’t you think this constant information influx could have a negative influence on our Humanity. You don’t have to experience something in the first person you can read listen and watch how some one else experienced it and never have to do it yourself. Well let’s see what happens in the future
Platform of Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment