Our Creators

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

O got my eye on you . . .

I look through the vandalized widow standing at the door she opens her mouth and inside I can feel her hurt and it make me sore it scolds me as I hear her hearts plea I can feel how she bleeds and I yearn to have ever felt so close to another so loved so endured shared through ages and nothing left but the count of years I feel the pain of worlds and lift up my mind its time to move along your pain is not mine. . .I have forgotten the name of rubbish and lost words for the un-redeemed I have lost contact with the world around me yet I claw back in its not like I have given up or died within I am alive and well and yearn no more as I don't wish to settle old scores nor chase childish dreams its me I have and you and eye sore its the world I live and the life that leads me for new faint heated desires rise in me I got my eye on you. . .its all me. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment