Our Creators

Saturday, June 11, 2011

We are but mere machine

What are we what are our hearts made of what drives us ? for today I felt like I was doing things on auto pilot and couldnt help but think the we are what we are we are human machines that slave away for a brighter day and yes we do tend to do that. Well today we change We have honour and love. Compassion and dreams. we must try to not fall into the gap to be machines for we are not So let this pic depict our Non machine likeness

Drifting away in my dreams on a see of red while my heart moves on my body frail and futile programmed to run the undone live the unseen, it fogets that we are to be as onethe sun shines and the heart is warm set it free and let it be ignore the machine within you and me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment