Our Creators

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blood, Faith and Power.

Hello peeps and followers of the Funky wallpaper blog I hope you are all still doing good for today I have a design with a bit of a message in it. Not to be to overbearing, but for anything in life either good or bad. You definitely need Effort = Blood, Faith = Believe in yourself or a higher entity and power = The Drive you have to control onwards. . . So I hope that this barely message will be able to take you somewhere where you can let your screen drive you onwards. So I hope you enjoy and keep coming back to see the weekly updates of Funky wallpapers. . .

Driving magnet solitude, fragments of reality and sparkles of my dreams, an unfound fondness with creation and what lies in between, salvation from a skill burnt into my veins. With unfound resolution I devise and escape from my trapped frailty and let the hand control the mid whom it feeds. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment