Our Creators

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So let’s get FUNKY man

So funky people on the web I have a nice design for you today I think its funktaboulous what ever so here you go I got the initial part from the tattoo blog Thanks FTTB go check out the original at http://tribaltattooflash.blogspot.com/2009/05/get-your-ink-done.html it is very modern I must say well here you go I hope you like it

Nitro Soul

Fire me up let me go I want to trash trough houses and run a million miles my blood is boiling again like its for the first time empower my muscles let my strength be legendary I am building my heart racing like a platoon firing guns like a cannon ball in winter blowing smoke out my lungs I fire to the clouds and reach the sky catch me if you can my time in Nigh

No comments:

Post a Comment