Our Creators

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ghosts

So hello guys I think I made a ghost wallpaper before but I’m not so sure, well here you go again I call it ghost and is somewhat connected with the whole Lilith saga well go check it out

Ghost


Dripping sweat moving convulsions of the passionate, bare and entwined loved not, Lust burns, emotional yearning and freed spiritual relentlessness Bourne to this visions of sanctuary in vain. Forgiveness by choice altered voice your sense tingle down my bleeding spine my heart races in time your touch like ice but fire your all over me I’m drowning in your oceans delight a river of love has run dry no one to believe in anymore what can I do forgiveness not true so not me I am done so are you shells of life and weapons of the future your touch forgotten any heart lost what is it for if not for forgetting true nourishment all forgotten I am bent and broken wire for the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment