Our Creators

Friday, April 3, 2009

In hindrance we regret the past and whish ourselves an automatic future

Hello People of the wallpaper blog I hope you are all doing great I want to thank you for your continued support through the last few months and hope that we can build this coming months into the future greatly so I have two designs for today I hope you enjoy

Hidden Monsters



My wishes were to dream my dreams never came I had to see what I didn’t believe and yet the harness of the dark kept me in tact and flown the hidden monsters in the dark the feelings hidden when its art I faced with your passionate release your days of murder and endless reaping regress pour hearts from primitive believes to nothingness conquered

Machine
Driven in fast gear the world disaster steers at hand the son is rising this is the start of the engine of the reaping machine give it in give in give I have hasted hated and lust desired belonged and been lost on the pistons turn to rust age is moving fast and faster is the kill passionate sublimation your life unfolds in the machine it toils and turns until its numb and lifelessness receives it completed death and disguise you life in my time

No comments:

Post a Comment