Our Creators

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back after a nice holiday

Well Hello Guys I hope you all had an awesome time on holiday and hopefully you are all refreshed and ready for the new week well I had a good rest and I have three wallpapers I would like to share with you
So here we go

Crazy CircusWhere am I what is these chains that entice my neck hold me down for all to see I am thee the monster of three the sharpest tongue the unwanted son the gift to one and sin to another where am I from what have I got to do another day another deed another dead end street crazed at the circus in my mind the expenditure for human kind what is the driving force who has the last intercourse eat me alive and spit me out I am your deranged mental refrain the assassin of the soul the haunted the scorned burned and flaunted

I was at some press conference today and apart from the general press type pics I had to take I took a picture of the skylight that the company had so here is the skylight for you

SkylightStuck behind your face the false light from the sky reflected away via you from my eye I cannot see the light only feel the glow you enticed me into a whole now I’m stuck drowned and ruined for another day another year another dawn the kingdom comes galore at dawned desires the sky light reflect my vain insides yet you dine of me and I’m alive yet feasted upon for another day one more song

The Roses is also from the press conference I hope you like it in some way

RosesThorned beauty ye selfless desires hard to get through you but deeper inside the beauty resides I cannot focus on your passion I cannot feel your heart for underneath the thorns is where you start to blossom hidden away again and hidden you stay if I touch you cut me open if I yearn for your touch but you bleed me dry again I fear your emotion your heartless devotion slaved away in thorny stoned away again

No comments:

Post a Comment