Our Creators

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Machines take over

Hello My Funky Design Peeps I hope you all had the best weekend ever so I came up with a rather funky design but it started out rather silly Well I tried this tutorial which looked very cool but applied to my names and stuff it didn't come out that cool at all.

So I will firstly place my final artwork here and then the Design before it and then the first one where I started (Which is rather silly) but I hope you enjoy the outcome thanks. .

For a Breath within the Machine


Ok So I used the Letter I created to create the machinery grid and the trick question is where did I get the letters from

It is rather easy to get the letters it is a very slow process in Photoshop to get the halftone screen of the letters and then some weird action to simulate the 3d extrude but the final product I think it was worth it


No comments:

Post a Comment