Our Creators

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Square of Seduction

So my Wallpaper fans sorry for the long delay but what month so far except from getting a loan for the new PC I have had some troubles too I fell of the motorbike last week Monday or Tuesday and only started walking properly today (Still have some scabs) And today I have a full blown cold or flu don’t know which is which I feel terrible but will prevail so in the light of prevailing I made little design it started out as a figure of victory and the name I got for it is slightly different

Square of Seduction

I am seduced by the reality of my own nature but changing morphing into a new machine a animal at instincts brink crushing through your walls and ready for the takeover will you survive I do not know will you prevail I am not sure but I know for my destiny which I so desire there’s no wall that hold me down no legion in my way and no stopping me on my reaping way

So I hope you enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment