Our Creators

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long days Guys

So it has been a while since I posted last time I just needed some time for some other projects and that is busy getting closure now so here we go man I hope you enjoy. . .

Purple haze
My eyes are burning from this yearning all I see is the faze is it the truth or just another daze too much of these purple haze watch my face Oh disgrace purple place

Stroke of . . .
I am generously touched by your sincerity your innocence guides my way is this the guide of inevitableness can it be regret fullness is it the way or should I just stay please bear in mind I am awake or am I a copy of your charm away I stay and another day we will be such a yearning for a better turning is this the day is it the end will I survive will I die stroke of is it the new stay forgive me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment