Our Creators

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Blue Divine

Hello Guys sorry for the elongated away from my side I had so much to do lately that I had to put a few fasets of my life on hold So well Im back and ready for the mission I have quote a few Blue designs for you today I hope you enjoy

Strobe

In tha flashings of night I bring your mind a section of a strobe light flashing and flickering away your mind will never remember the day tha flash took all your memory away

Binary
In the refined codecs of our lifes we lift our dying souls encoded in spaced out regions a forced sence of divinity we cause yet envy and delight biranry a fright

Travels



Travelling sequence away in numerical daze the haze of light the flashing streaks a travelling wonders whats the mind



Twirls


Sacrimented infinities twilights of devotions and lights away in skies follow the twirls of they mind follow the secrets the paths the minds eye it wirks

No comments:

Post a Comment